Positions available in all Star Multi Care locations – Mansfield, Ohio and surrounding counties; Lancaster, Allentown, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and in South Florida.
Star Multi Care, a leading in-home healthcare service provider, offers competitive salary/benefits, a team incentive bonus, congenial co-workers and a work environment where employees are respected and a job well done is appreciated. Whether you are interested in working part-time or full-time, we would like to hear from you.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant your essential duties are as follows:
- Assist patients with personal care needs: bathing, elimination needs, transferring, dressing /undressing, and ambulation together with any household tasks (e.g., making bed, changing linens, laundry, light housekeeping, etc.) essential to the patient’s health in accordance with the personal care plan.
- Plan/prepare nutritious meals and assist in feeding patients as directed.
- Document services provided in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with Company policy and personal care plan.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Measure and record patient’s temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure, when ordered and/or directed by the RN Supervisor and personal care plan.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned.
Certified Nursing Assistant must have successfully completed a state approved certified nursing assistant program.
Minimum of one year of experience.
In order to maintain certification, certified nursing assistants are required to attend a minimum of 12 hours continuing education programs. (These programs are offered through Star Multi Care and its subsidiaries.)
Join Our Family
Apply Now. Download our application below.