Positions available in all Star Multi Care locations – Long Island, New York and surrounding NYC Boroughs, Mansfield, Ohio and surrounding counties; Lancaster, Allentown, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and in South Florida.
Star Multi Care, a leading in-home healthcare service provider, offers competitive salary/benefits, a team incentive bonus, congenial co-workers and a work environment where employees are respected and a job well done is appreciated. Whether you are interested in working part-time or full-time, we would like to hear from you.
Essential duties of a Physical Therapist.
- Assess and screen patients’ daily living/working skills and develop a therapeutic retraining program with measurable objectives.
- Administer and interpret diagnostic and prognostic tests of function to patients in their homes or other settings to assist in evaluating the patient’s level of function.
- Confer with the patients’ physicians and other healthcare team members and participate in development/revision of the plan of care.
- Provide therapeutic treatment and instruction to patients in accordance with physician orders to improve/restore strength, coordination, range-of-motion and function or teach compensation measures.
- Review and expand retraining programs in a manner consistent with the behavioral goals of patient and within the guidelines of the rehabilitation program as a whole.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Physical Therapy; and a minimum of one year experience as a Physical Therapist.
Current license/certification in the state of practice and current CPR certification.
Join Our Family
Apply Now. Download our application below.